the string value is not passed to PROG of the pass directive when oid is set
常超
2015-07-07 08:00:22 UTC
Hi,allAbout the pass directive,the man page of snmpd.conf said that,
A SET request will result in the command being called as:PROG -s OID TYPE VALUEBut my test shows that when string value is set using snmpset,only OID and TYPE is passed to PROG,but NO VALUE.
integer value is passed as expected.
Does any one have a clue?
常超
2015-07-07 09:44:26 UTC
It was a bug before version 5.7.2,fixed in 5.7.3 by the following commit.
Revision: c739cb3875fb5d4cad4138661cc0a4171384c341Author: Niels Baggesen <***@users.sourceforge.net>Date: 2013/01/25 18:14:02Message:Apply patch#1246: Fix passing a SET of a string to not cut it at
four characters to a pass/pass_persist helper.----Modified: agent/mibgroup/ucd-snmp/pass_common.c