Compiling net-snmp with Yocto to Beaglebone Black
Cleiton Bueno
2015-08-20 11:42:06 UTC
Error in cross-compiling net-snmp 5.7.2.1 to Beaglebone Black ARM, enable perl embedded to use perl do "path_my_perl_module";
Create the net-snmp_5.7.2.1.bbapend
EXTRA_OECONF = "--enable-embedded-perl \
--with-perl-modules=yes \
--enable-shared \
--disable-manuals \
--with-defaults \
${@base_conditional('SITEINFO_ENDIANNESS', 'le', '--with-endianness=little', '--with-endianness=big', d)}"
Error:
PS: Without --with-perl-modules or --without-perl-modules, build normal, but not running perl do ""
Cleiton Bueno
2015-09-08 21:18:36 UTC
Solved.

Customized .bbappend recipe net-snmp and add suporte perl-native to compile and get modules to perl embedded.