Snmp proxy & cache solution
Afshin Paydar
2015-05-16 06:18:25 UTC
I'm looking for software which will act as a SNMP proxy/cache to minimize
CPU loads on routers from the many SNMP polling devices on our network. So
far I've been unable to find much on this. I'm hoping someone here may know
of something that can do this.
Ilya Etingof
2015-05-16 07:56:33 UTC
There’s a work-in-progress SNMP proxy implementation. It’s written in Python and is extensible through plugged in Python snippets. The caching plugin is yet to be developed, though. This software is free and open source.

Project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/snmpfwd/ <http://sourceforge.net/projects/snmpfwd/>

Code: http://snmpfwd.cvs.sourceforge.net