Making trap2sink non-static
Thomas Andrews
2015-03-25 06:24:28 UTC

I need to be able to change the trap sink IP address dynamically.
Currently it is in /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf:

trap2sink 192.168.2.1 public

I understand that I can possibly update the config file and then make
snmpd re-read it but I would prefer something a bit more "elegant" if
possible. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Thomas
David JM Emmett