How to delete net-sm,p v3 user
Igor Sobinov
2015-11-27 11:54:55 UTC
Hello,

I added net-snmp v3 user using utility net-snmp-create-v3-user
So, I tried to delete it by removing usmUser... string from /var/lib/net-snmp/snmpd.conf

but after command

service snmpd restart

the string  usmUser... returns back.

Is any way to completely remove snmpv3 user from the net-snmp?

Bye, Igor
Raja